To activate the device you will have to download Nordsense Walker app from Apple Store or Google Play, depending on your smartphone manufacturer.
Note that your smartphone has to be NFC-equipped in order to be able to scan the sensor.
- iPhone 7 or newer models are NFC-equipped.
- Android based smartphone models from 2014 or newer are NFC-equipped. You can check by going to Settings, select More and it should say NFC. Just go ahead and check that it is enabled by selecting NFC:
On your phone, open the Settings app.
Tap Connected devices.
If you don’t see this option, look for a similar one, like "Wireless & Networks", "Connections" or "NFC". You might need to tap More to see other settings.
- If you see "NFC" or a similar option - turn it on.
- If you do not see this option, look for a similar one, like "NFC and Payment."
- Apple Store
- Google Play
- Or simply scan the QR code below to download the app if your phone has a barcode scanning application :